- writing patient management software for a clinical trial running across NZ & Australia
- developing and delivering software to speed up the stocktake process for businesses, by using handheld barcode scanners
- overhauling a clients website, adding new graphics and extra functionality
- database work for both the NZ Registered Architects and the Rail Heritage Trust of NZ
- styling RSS feeds
- learning more about the Facebook developers platform for an upcoming application we are writing
and Cain went to Webstock, an inspirational conference for web professionals - designers, developers, usability experts, content writers etc ... he's back at work, refreshed, inspired and ready to implement all the cool stuff he learned.